Second in the series of six complimentary webinars hosted by MMANC partner Cal-ICMA is a webinar on the topic of ‘Best Practices in Strategic Planning and Action’ to be held on April 1, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. Yolo County Administrator Patrick Blacklock will be one of the featured presenters. The session is being co-hosted by Cal-ICMA and the California Society of Municipal Finance Officers (CSMFO).
The session will cover the following topics:
1. How do you plan in a rapidly changing world?
2. What are effective ways to link goals, plans, and budgets?
3. What are some examples of easily implemented approaches?
- Mike Beckstead, CFO, Ft. Collins, CO
- Patrick Blacklock, County Administrator, Yolo, CA
- Rick Davis, ICMA credentialed manager, former Pres. Utah City Management Assn., VP Public Sector Tanner LLC
Post-Webinar Discussion Questions:
- Where does our agency need some strong strategic planning?
- What tools can we glean from this webinar?
- How will we apply these and other resources to get results?
Register online at the Coaching Corner page at Cal-ICMA.
The Municipal Management Association of Northern California is a Silver Level Sponsor of the 2015 Cal-ICMA Coaching Program Webinars.